So, does the USB Disk Creator actually work at all?

Verdi R-D verdi at azend.org
Sat Nov 3 14:08:42 UTC 2012

Assuming libparted is working properly, I've always had good experiences
with USB Disk Creator. In fact, I prefer it over UNetBootin because it
doesn't trash the bootloader. One trick I've found to make it work better
though is to use the format tool inside the program. It seems to make it
work a little better.

Also, in newer versions of UNetBootin, I'm pretty sure that it will let you
create a persistence file (for Ubuntu distributions only however).

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
www.blackberry.com