[Ubuntu-waterloo-region] Ubuntu Hour Kitchener

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Nov 1 19:11:19 UTC 2012

Reservations are made for 6 people at 7pm, based on the response at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2028/detail/

But even if you haven't registered feel free to drop in anyway!  We can
always squeeze in another chair, and somebody (else) may be willing to
share an eggroll.

--Bob, who will not be sharing shrimp rolls with fish sauce.  Hands off!