Laptop suggestions

Mark Ueki Mina themarker0 at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 02:53:39 UTC 2012

Here is the article, the laptop doesn't really fit your specs, nor does it seem public yet. Although at least you know that laptop is fully linux supported (With some handy work at least.)

http://arstechnica.com/business/2012/05/new-dell-ubuntu-ultrabooks-a-step-in-the-right-direction-for-linux-support/
Mark M-