Fwd: Ubuntu-ca Off-topic

raymond house raymondh40 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 16:00:19 UTC 2012

And here I thought that this list was for aiding new and inexperienced
ubuntu types. I don't think this email by Jeruvy will be very helpful in
doing this. I just want to say that I would probably be back with Windows
had it not been for the excellent and appreciated help I received here.
Many thanks to all who did get me up and going with Ubuntu.