Fwd: [KwartzLab] Ubuntu Workshop, July 11th

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Jun 26 17:39:01 UTC 2012

If you're in the Kitchener-Waterloo area on 11 July, come check out
Kwartzlab and learn about installing Ubuntu. Stephen doesn't say, but
I'll bet if you were to bring along a laptop then one of Stephen's
Beautiful Assistant Geeks (BAGs) can help you with your own
installation...

Kwartzlab is in the Boehmer Box Factory
283 Duke St. W., Unit 106
Kitchener, ON