How to get Magic Jack to work on Ubuntu

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Jun 20 19:50:38 UTC 2012

Hi David:  I have no experience with Magic Jack myself, but there seem
to be lots of online resources and how-tos.  Have you checked any of the
ones listed here?

https://ixquick.com/do/metasearch.pl?query=magic+jack+ubuntu

--Bob.

SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada  N3B 1L5  Cell: +1-519-635-9413