skype and skype call recording

Ralph Pichie thevillagegeek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:50:02 UTC 2012

I'm still using Skype for a few contacts and the occasional outgoing
calls to some businesses. I'd like to record some calls, but when I
try to install Skype Call Recorder in Ubuntu 11.04 I get warnings
about poor quality code. I've used the package successfully before.
Are there any alternatives? Can I safely go ahead and install the
package or are there any known issues that might arise?

Yes, I know there are alternatives to Skype, and I'll be trying to
move to those and give Skype/Redmond the boot. :)