Simplify Your Life with the "Unity Orientation Guide" (Fully Revised)

Randall Ross randall at executiv.es
Mon Jun 4 15:22:34 UTC 2012

With the release of Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, the Ubuntu Vancouver Local
Community (UVLC) has updated its guide to Unity. Say hello to our fully
revised "Unity Orientation Guide."

If you're new to Ubuntu, or Unity, or both, it's definitely worth a read.

If you've just installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, then this guide is for you.

If you doubt that Unity is powerful and useful, we think this guide just
might sway your opinion

No matter what your familiarity is with Ubuntu, please share this guide
with your neighbours, friends, and family members, especially those on
the other side of the chasm!

Enjoy!

The "Unity Orientation Guide" (for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) can be found here:
http://ubuntuone.com/1JdumBrwyvEN2tMMDAxKQL

A huge thanks to our managing editor Charlene Tessier, and also to our
fine group of guest editors/proof-readers from Ubuntu Vancouver: Kip
Warner, Joe Liau, Sighmon Butterfield, Lulu, Brock Riedell, Johann Tan,
John Asbacher, and Kim Kulak.

Cheers,
Randall Ross
Ubuntu Buzz Generator