router

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:22:41 UTC 2012

Hi Raymond,

If you're getting a USB wifi dongle, make sure you get it from a place
with a good return policy and keep the receipt.  An awful lot of usb
wifi cards use chips with no Linux support and there are so many
different models that figuring out whether a particular one will work
ahead of time is pretty hard.

You may well get lucky with the first one you try.  If not, there are
ways to make it work, but it's probably much less hassle to just
return it to the store (and tell them why) and try a different one.

Darcy.