router

Chris J Powell str8line at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 18:50:55 UTC 2012

Reconnect your pc to the cable modem.  Verify you can connect to the
internet.

Complete the release DHCP as found here.
http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-to-release-and-renew-a-dhcp-ip-address-in-ubuntu-10-04-lucid9-10-karmic9-04jaunty.html

Once complete, connect your router to the modem.

Connect PC to router and complete the renew steps found in the link.

You should now have full access to the router to setup your wireless and
security.

Cheers,

Chris J Powell