Handy Highly Secure Password Generator

Chris candive1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:10:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I generate my passwords using a nonsense phrase then switching e to 3, 1 to
! and cap no cap or cap cap no cap etc.
What this means is even I don't know my own password's final answer only
the pattern to get there, now that's secure.

For those who can't be bothered or don't have the time, I found this handy
site to generate passwords.
Use the whole password or just part of it, but the longer it is the more
secure it is.
I strongly recommend the password you pick have some special characters
like ?,<*%.

https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm

The site can also check the security of your Internet connection / computer
if you allow it. (Shields Up )

Chris.
--
Be brave. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard
 those less fortunate.

www.ultimateeditionoz.com/forum/index.php

www.bglug.ca