Join a Jam, Make Jam, Eat Jam!

Randall Ross randall at executiv.es
Fri Feb 17 02:34:57 UTC 2012

Hello there Canada!

You're an Ubuntu contributor and we (the Ubuntu Global Contributor
Community) need *your* help! (Or, you're an Ubuntu user. Guess what? We
still need *your* help!)

The Ubuntu Global Jam is happening on March 2-4th 2012. Our goal is to
get every team in the world jamming at an Ubuntu event.

General information about the Ubuntu Global Jam can be found on the
Ubuntu Global Jam Wiki.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

Please go to the Ubuntu Loco Teams Portal *this week* and register (or
join) an Ubuntu Global Jam event in your area: http://loco.ubuntu.com/ .

If there is no Ubuntu local community team in your town, *start one!*
Canada needs teams everywhere. Hint: That's *every* city, town, and
village. Look outside. See a team?

If you have any questions, I'm here to help.

Cheers,
Randall Ross
Ubuntu Buzz Generator.
(from Vancouver)