help with ISP selection in Calgary

Eric 1ballistic1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 01:49:08 UTC 2012

Bell fibre?
Install is usually free, if it's available in the area.
Packages are comparable in price to the other big guy, speeds are
better(here at least, Rogers hasnt managed 50Mb yet),
No cap, no throttling.
I've been averaging 100GB/month since they installed last year; torrents,
VPNs, etc...all the stuff they usually hate.

http://www.bell.ca/Bell_Internet/Internet_access