Release Parties

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:30:54 UTC 2012

Yeah, bringing in new people is something we absolutely want to do and U
Parties sound like a great way to do that. I wish we had people in Waterloo
interested in running something like that.

I just don't see what's so bad about the community meeting inn an
appropriate venue and raising a glass to a job well done.