bookmarks

LP linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:40:23 UTC 2012

Fire Fox,
Bookmarks, show all bookmarks, right click on "bookmarks menu" copy open
writer paste and save to flash drive or ext HDD.
I give the instructions as above because export bookmarks is missing in my
version of Firefox.

Always back up data you do not want to lose.
Hope that helps
Chris.

On 26 April 2012 11:49, raymond house <raymondh40 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,  I have a 12.04 CD coming and wondering if I will loose all my
> bookmarks when I install it ? I will backup my home file. But I recall that
> I lost all the bookmarks on a previous install but not when I upgrade on a
> download, my download speed is just too slow so I opted for the CD. I'd
> appreciate some informed comments on this.  Thanks

Always tell the Truth, People don't expect it.
Expect us, We are the Truth.