basic comp parts in Calgary?

Eric 1ballistic1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 01:00:50 UTC 2012

google found a few, mostly in bc, but depends how close you are:
http://www.hookbag.ca/product/H3C00OLZD/
http://www.hookbag.ca/product/H3C00OMFR/
http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=00110AC8520&vpn=PWR&manufacture=Others

it's also worth trying any shop that even remotely does computer
repairs (thinking pawn shops too)
radioshack/source/whoever they are now...