cpu monitor

Verdi R-D verdi at azend.org
Thu Apr 19 18:14:01 UTC 2012

Could it have been flash crashing? This happens to me all the time in chrome and so usually I have to kill flash and then cpu and memory usage go back to normal. For me, whenever flash crashes (and it happens quite often), the cpu and memory usage skyrocket and the cpu usage is usually about 100%.

Verdi