Unavoidable Date Change for Toronto Precise Pangolin Release Party!!

Michael Kaulbach geniibuntu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:11:59 UTC 2012

Hello all, apologies for the short notice but I just found this out
yesterday !

I had booked the venue on Thursday the 26th for the Toronto release party a
while ago ( before Christmas ), but the owner at Alios forgot and is now
double-booked.
Since the other event is for a very large group that is paying well, he
needs it more and we got bumped.
The soonest day after I could get was Saturday the 28th which also
coincides with the Waterloo release party.
I have made the date change on the loco page and also am of course updating
everyone on this mailing list.
If Kimberly Crawley ( who had already reserved for the Thursday with a
guest ) possibly reads this please take note of the change !!

Michael Kaulbach

--
*"..we are dwarfs astride the shoulders of giants. We master their wisdom
and move beyond it. Due to their wisdom we grow wise and are able to say