12.04 CDs

Russell McOrmond russellmcormond at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:02:22 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:47 AM, raymond house <raymondh40 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Darcy, I have always ordered my own CDs since I began using Ubuntu, I
> am only trying to find a way to place an order ahead of time.

  In my case I would just love to have CDs before a family visit in
May, but suspect I'll be burning my own for that as well.

Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
http://l.c11.ca/ict/

manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
portable media player from my cold dead hands!" http://c11.ca/own