#Ubuntu-ca IRC meeting tonight 9:30pm NDT, 8:00pm EDT, 5:00pm PDT

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:27:48 UTC 2012

Thanks for running a great meeting, Bob!

I had to take Ellen to MoBeers. She's interested in getting into
mobile development and I'm all about encouraging that.  The meeting
slipped my mind or I would've let you know I wouldn't be there.  But
it seems you did fine without me. :D

To answer a couple questions:

* If the pattern from the previous releases it continued, we'll get
new CDs a week after the release. I've put the order in.
* Re: re-approval, according the the LoCo portal (probably should've
checked it), our re-approval date is now in November (not June as I'd
previously thought).  So no worries there. But yeah, we need to do
those team reports.
* And yeah! Everybody should host a release party (or, you know, go to
one if someone else is hosting in your town)! :D

Darcy.