Anger Management

Tek Ang rugbeeprop at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 09:31:29 UTC 2011

Monopoly is the key of the capitalism.

I do believe there is partial concern over bootloader hijack, BUT why does Microsoft care about in? In fact, it is a good opportunity for them to sell more features that would 'protect' users from the hijackers.

A wise words that I have always keep in mind is that what goes up, must go down. RIM was thought to monopolise the pda market for a few years, but all of sudden they are in trouble...

Whatever Microsoft tries to do, historically, people have always been able to either rejected it or find away to go around it.

Tek