hardware

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:38:00 UTC 2011

Either:

* Click the Ubuntu logo button or hit the super key to bring up the
dash (the big black windowy thing that appears).
* Start typing the name of the application.

Or:

* Click on the applications icon in the launcher (the dock thing)
* Use the drop-down on the right-hand side to filter the type of
application you're looking for, like the old Application menus.

Then:

* When you find the application you want, drag it over to the launcher.

Or:

* Run the application.  It will appear in the launcher.
* Right click on the launcher icon and select "Keep in Launcher"

Easy! :D

Darcy.