echolink

Mars mfogels at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:00:00 UTC 2011

Hi Raymond,

A colleague of mine that is an avid ham operator recommended the
Ubuntu-hams community.  You may want to ask them for help:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHams

Another easy thing to try is searching for 'Amateur Radio' in the
Ubuntu Software Center search field.  It returns a number of Linux
comms programs.

Hope this helps,

Mars