Xmass Bonus

Alex Gabriel alexgabriel at dimensiadesign.com
Wed Nov 30 02:51:39 UTC 2011

This is certainly a manual message. I've received something similar from a coworker of mine but only after he discussed it with me in person.

What the poster has failed to mention is that, should you use his key, he will receive a referral bonus of 25.00 per person.

In an effort to "spread the word", and likely garner a few hundred dollars for himself, I guess he opted to send to the list.