Xmass Bonus

Robert Moreau moreau.r at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:57:47 UTC 2011

*I just opened a savings account with ING and they are depositing a bonus
of $50 to every account opened before xmass with a min $100 check.  They
gave me a referral code **"Orange Key 38998138S1**" where I can receive a
referral bonus.  The savings account  interest rate is at 1.5% on the
entire balance, including the first $5000, no fees.

It's a good deal.  You can call them and do it over the phone.  Please
submit my Orange Key # so I can receive my referral bonus also.

Merry Xmass to all!!!

*

* Message: *

Robert Moreau is an ING DIRECT Canada Saver and wants you to become one
too. When you open an Account with a minimum balance of $100, we'll start
you off with a $50 bonus!

* All you have to do is enter Robert Moreau's Orange Key 38998138S1 and
you're set to save. *

Visit ingdirect.ca to save your money today.