Stars

Stars stars at unitedwaybg.com
Tue Nov 22 15:37:41 UTC 2011

Hi all,

As of today Stars has given away 365 Computer Systems to Students and the general public.
www.bglug.ca

We have had a lull the last month or so.
We are eagerly awaiting the delivery of more desktops that are due any day.

The Slave Lake computers have not been sent yet but will be soon.
I am very sorry for the delay, I have been struggling with my disabilities the last 2 months.

Thank you to everyone who made it possible, especially The United Way Francesca & Nancy who see me!

Chris.

Regards,
Chris.

Supplying Technology to At Risk Students

www.bglug.ca