Vancouver IT jobs

Michael Stathers m_stathers at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:07:05 UTC 2011

Hi Ubuntu Canada,

I don't often speak out on the list, but I do read all the emails. I was wondering if I could reach out to you all in hopes of finding a job.

Currently I live in the interior of British Columbia, but I am looking to find a job and move down to Vancouver.

I am an IT systems administrator who supports a medium sized active directory network, I am looking for any IT positions with a preference on something linux based (because I, like all of you, love linux).

If anybody knows of anything please reply to me privately and we can exchange the required information.

Thank you,
Michael Stathers