Volunteers needed!

Jeruvy jeruvy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:30:00 UTC 2011

You could think of it as spam, but as many places now legislate 'Distracted
Driving' laws, more people are moving to voice reading of their text/email
messages with on the go devices.

This is one of those devices.

Of course it is set to auto-reply to all senders to inform them that the
email was read with their technology.  So it does advertise the fact.

What is simpler, is to simply 'REPLY TO THAT PERSON' ONLY if you have a
concern, rather than the WHOLE LIST, which now makes it worse than spam.

Because now Chris, you've hijacked an entire thread and changed the topic
that was interesting, to one most of us don't really care about.

Just my $0.02.

J.