Quick poll: Province teams

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:58:51 UTC 2011

The question is mostly directed at those outside Ontario and Quebec
(and the city of Vancouver), places where there is currently LoCo
activities.  Although knowing that someone would feel more willing to
contribute to an Ubuntu Ontario than Ubuntu Canada is useful
information.

What I want to know is whether anyone feels that the existence of an
Ubuntu Canada is keeping them from initiating activity in their
province, even a little bit.  Ie., would they feel more motivated
starting an Alberta or Nova Scotia team than joining Ubuntu Canada and
working to build the community in your town?

This will be on the agenda for tomorrow's (Tuesday's) IRC meeting.
8pm EDT in #ubuntu-ca.

Darcy.