Quick poll: Province teams

Phil Woodland phil.woodland at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 01:40:32 UTC 2011

I think Bob hit that nail on the head.

Splitting up the group into provinces is just adding another layer...
but to what end? The main idea is to have local (LoCo) groups, yes? You
could make any hierarchy I suppose from local to national, but I think
the end result would be the same. Would it be neat to have an Ontario
group and everyone attempt to get together? Absolutely... but I don't
think that wouldn't/couldn't happen with the way that things are now (so
long as the LoCo groups are keeping up on the latest news/events and
organizing a little).

Maybe the problem isn't the lack of smaller groups, but the lack of
communication?

Having said that, I'm sure that it's a bit of a burden on you, Darcy,
and if you would like to alleviate some of the responsibility
(nationally), I don't see any detriments nor advantages to the change.

Thanks
Phil