Ubuntu Hour CD bribery program!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue May 24 05:52:45 UTC 2011

On Saturday, 28 May I'll be spending some time at the Linuxcaffe from
early evening until DJP kicks me out.

If I can get away with calling this a one-time Ubuntu Hour event, can I
bring along some Ubuntu CDs to be left at the 'caffe?

Advertising of this "event" will commence on
irc://irc.freenode.net/#linuxcaffe and teh social medias as soon as
there is an event to advertise...

--Bob.