secure site indicator

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.tl at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:04:49 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 10:54 AM, raymond house <raymondh40 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I am using Natty with Unity and I noticed that when I go to a secure
> site I have no indication, no padlock or other indication, is this normal?

Secure websites are shown by a colored background for the "short name"
of the website; directly in the address bar.

For instance, here besides mail.google.com (the actual address for
gmail), I can see the GMail logo icon and google.com, on a blue
rectangle.

Click that rectangle and you'll get information about the SSL certificates.

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl at gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93