log in

Che Guebeara cheguebeara at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:11:50 UTC 2011

Now that is odd because I have my PC setup to need a login and my
laptop to not (my 6 year old likes to watch thomas videos on it...).

My impressions of 10.10 are that what seemed to be working fine in
10.04 is dead broke in 10.10 - esp things I need like wireless
networking!  I am hoping that 11.04 is as good as 10.04 otherwise I
might just be holding off on an upgrade (especially if Unity is on the
horizon).

Mark