firefox 4.0

Tek Ang rugbeeprop at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 20:48:18 UTC 2011

I use both Firefox and Chronium.  Both are great in its own right.

I find that Chronium is catching up to Firefox. The only extension that I am waiting for to be available for Chronium is StartAid.

Firefox is great, but it is starting to feel like Internet Explorer a few years ago, when Firefox was new and trying to catch up (which in this case Chronium trying to catch up).