firefox 4.0

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:06:11 UTC 2011

Right.  If you want to wait a month*, FF4 will be the default in
Natty.  Otherwise, you need to add the PPA.

I'd always add the PPA.  If you try to install from source or
whatever, you'll need to do the security updates yourself.  Update
manager will pull the latest versions from the PPA.

Darcy.

* If you go LTS to LTS you'll have to wait a year for 12.04 to get
FF4.  Or add the PPA.