Computers for Slave Lake residents

Ralph Pichie thevillagegeek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 06:05:40 UTC 2011

It seems that I have a dozen computers and one or more interested
parties that have expressed interest in the computers. Some members of
the Ubuntu and ELUG communities have offered assistance with
equipment, transportation and skills. Right now, I could use help in
checking the systems, sorting the equipment and doing upgrades to the
software. While it is the Canada Day weekend, and many will be away,
the struggle to rebuild the Slave Lake community continues.

If you are here in Edmonton during some of the long weekend, a few
hours of your assistance would be greatly appreciated. To make this
little installfest more enjoyable, I am willing to provide snacks and
refreshments. The location is near dowtown and public transit. To
help, please contact me to coordinate times.

Thanks, Ralph