New User support

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:46:56 UTC 2011

It's not like they have to delete MS Windows off of their hard drive. Let
them know that they can try out GNU/Linux from a CD/DVD-ROM, and they just
need to set up the computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM. If they like what they
see, they can do virtualization. Let them know that they have nothing to be
afraid of. For a lot of people, touching the hard drive is a scary
proposition. Tell people to get a testing computer. The price is right for
the software.

regards,
Daniel
http://www.youcanlinux.org/