workspace switcher

Eric 1ballistic1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:12:47 UTC 2011

if you dont have the thing in your bar for it(defaults to 4 squares in
10.10) that you can click on, you should be able to right-click the
window's title bar and see something along the lines of "move to
workspace right" (or left/up/down/...)

theres also a keyboard shortcut for it....ctrl alt and the arrows?
maybe ctrl shift arrows