Dell inspiron mini 10

David Croal ubuntu at sites.on.ca
Fri Jun 3 13:17:23 UTC 2011

I agree about the track pad. I bought a cheap mouse with a retractable
cord and almost always use that.

No problems with any other parts yet. Perhaps when they put the slimy
green Nickelodeon version they used superior parts. Maybe just the one for
me. That would be something as I bought a refurbished one.
http://www.dell.com/us/dfh/p/inspiron-mini10v-nick/pd?cs=22
and the mouse is bright green too :-) No breaks in the retractable cord yet.

--
David Croal of the DIYode makerspace in Guelph
http://diyode.com/