Raymond Fix for card reader

Chris candive1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:29:09 UTC 2011

Sometimes you need to install gstreamer packages to get it to work.
But I have run into problems with gstreamer pkgs conflicting (making player
not work)
Or a short cut I sometimes use is to install "*ubuntu restricted extras*" it
installs most of the needed pkgs.
Have you tried vlc?
There is definitely a learning curve the more you understand the more you
need to learn.