Windows looks more like Ubuntu every day

Chris candive1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 19:50:11 UTC 2011

I am *not* trying to open a can of worms, flame etc, but I changed to Ubuntu
to get away from Microsoft (aka: put another dollar in)
I also use Windows Pro and 7, But, it bothers me that Microsoft has anything
to do with anything Free.
Microsoft's past speak volumes to how they behave.
As far as I am concerned they are out to get Free Removed from our
vocabulary.

I have said too much already.
My signature say's it all.
Freedom to Choose.
It should also read Supplying FREE Technology to At Risk Students.

And thats my rant hopfully for the year.

Chris.