Just a quick poll for my remix.

Ilija Milicevic engr3337 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:22:27 UTC 2011

A mass sudo apt-get install does take for ever, especially when it's a whole
bunch of packages and it has to create a new connection with the repo server
every time a package has to be installed. When you're putting in a full
distro and a whole bunch of packages, it'll take hours with a high speed
connection, and I'm not talking about medieval Canadian standards, I'm
talking about modern European and South American standards.