camcorder/ SD card

raymond house raymondh40 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:11:17 UTC 2011

Leigh, Very sorry I gave you false info, I just contacted the owners of the
laptop to confirm that they had tried the 16GB card in windows and they did
not have the camera at the time so, no they did not use the card when they
had windows installed. I will have access to the computer on the week-end
and will follow up on your suggestions. I can confirm that only the pics
show up and no videos when the 16GB is used but with the 2GB card, all works
ok.