camcorder/ SD card

James james2432 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 01:15:13 UTC 2011

I remember on my netbook I had a express-card card reader and had to
modprode pciehp for it to work(added it to autolist) but as I said it might
be a module that they didn't modprobe or load..and if you're really unlucky
they didn't compile it (really fun to compile module/kernel just for one
thing -_-)

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Ilija Milicevic <engr3337 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think SD card support got a bit broken either in Lucid or in Maverick
> (thinking Maverick). It worked fine until recently and then it became
> impossible to get any data off a card. At least my system stayed in one
> piece ;)
>
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Mark Ueki Mina <themarker0 at hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  Trying booting with the SD card in the slot.
>>

>> ------------------------------
>> Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 03:57:53 -0500
>> Subject: camcorder/ SD card
>> From: raymondh40 at gmail.com
>> To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
>>

>> Hello all, I'm trying to get a Canon FS300a camcorder with a SD HC memory
>> card to work with a Toshiba p300 laptop with ubuntu 10.10 installed. When I
>> tried to use the SD card in the slot, the system crashed. Had to hold down
>> the start button to shut down. Is there any info out there on this ?   Ray
>> P.S. it worked on when windows was the OS on this machine.

>> --

外に遊びに行こう!