camcorder/ SD card

James james2432 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 13:43:56 UTC 2011

might be a module that didn't load or a pci module, I'm not very good at
debugging stuff like this though I think running "sudo lspci" would show you
what your card reader is(and other pci devices) and from there you could
google say that model + ubuntu. You could also try inserting a normal SD
card(non- 4GB+) to see if it's not the just SDHC that's making you crash

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 3:57 AM, raymond house <raymondh40 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all, I'm trying to get a Canon FS300a camcorder with a SD HC memory
> card to work with a Toshiba p300 laptop with ubuntu 10.10 installed. When I
> tried to use the SD card in the slot, the system crashed. Had to hold down
> the start button to shut down. Is there any info out there on this ?   Ray
> P.S. it worked on when windows was the OS on this machine.

外に遊びに行こう!