wireless problem

Ilija Milicevic engr3337 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 14:19:00 UTC 2011

Ray,
Just to tell you what's involved.. I'd do a remove --purge first. Then
delete any remaining directories related to firefox in your home folder.
Finally, I'd search the whole file system for "firefox" and delete anything
related to that. After that, I'd do a reinstall and everything would be
working. Sorry I didn't remember it sooner but I haven't run FF in over a
year other than for the very rare compatibility issues.