pc/laptop

Tek Ang rugbeeprop at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 13:49:58 UTC 2011

Depending on what it is you are using the notebook for. Now days, 2 GB is pretty
standard for any system.

For myself, I have HP Pavillion DV9616CA and  just upgraded from 2 GB to 3 GB.
There was no particular reason for the upgrade other than I found a good deal
for the memory.  My typical usage are internet, music, movie, and tinkering
around the system. I like to keep my system lean and trim, so I have not had any
issue with speed or lack of memory.

My kids have an IBM ThinkPad T42 with only 1 GB. There is an obvious difference
in term of processing speed, but for the kids, it does what they want it to do,
i.e. internet (webkins, youtube, flash games).

 :: Ang Tek Gie
:: rugbeeprop at yahoo.com