Stars Update Excellent

Ilija Milicevic engr3337 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 02:20:43 UTC 2011

Well, they're heading in our direction, so I don't have too much hope for
them. Just look at how many European countries got bamboozeled by Microsoft
when it pushed their "open" doc standard through the ISO process. ESRI reps
are beginning to run out of bushes on their campuses. Ironically, China and
Russia are the biggest champions of FLOSS lol.