Ubuntu Hour Toronto volunteer request

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Tue Jan 11 22:42:19 UTC 2011

Thanks to Darcy for reminding me that I'd talked about doing an Ubuntu
Hour in Toronto.  School ended up being pretty intense last semester
and I didn't have the cycles to run one.  I'm taking even more classes
this semester so I'm not going to be able to take point on it either.

Is anyone interested in running an Ubuntu Hour in Toronto?  Linuxcaffe
is indeed an obvious choice for a venue.  I'm happy to pick up an hour
or two over the next few months if someone can commit to doing most of
them, but after May I'm moving away from the Big Smoke, sadly.

Any volunteers?  I think ideally we'd have 2-3 people who coordinate
running the hour; I'd start with running it every 2 weeks to prevent
burnout :)

-Leigh