Did apple just copy ubuntu?

Tek Ang rugbeeprop at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 13:04:02 UTC 2011

Wow...

 Well, it doesn't surprise me. What Apple is trying to do is to condition the
general public with the idea that if it is free, it is not good. If you pay for
it, it is a 'quality guarantee' item. Almost similar tactic by M$.

Growing up in a multiple cultural backgrounds, I am fortunate to be able to put
myself back and observe the general public before I act or accept anything. The
scariest thing that I have observed with the average and hard core Apple users
are that they use them blindly. They rely themselves on Apple telling them to
purchase this, to use this, to watch and listen to this.